The UK’s leading event for aspiring and current healthcare
You can register for free for the conference, this is set to be the largest widening participation event for healthcare disciplines with a diverse programme including: professionals returns as an immersive interactive virtual conference. We are pleased to be supported by Health Education England, the General Medical Council and key organisations.
- Keynote talks and panels in our live #HealthCareersLive studio
- Virtual Workshop Hubs – learn about your health career of interest and what you need to do to get in.
- Interactive Virtual Clinical Skills Zone – your chance to get to virtually experience clinical skills.
- The Waiting Room – here you can have a chat with healthcare students, professionals and patients.
- Digital Health & Innovation – a peek into the future of health.
- Interactive Virtual Exhibition – an opportunity to virtually meet key organisations and access useful resources.
- Developing Your Portfolio Programme – Dedicated virtual sessions supporting career development for current healthcare students and professionals covering areas such as Global Health, Leadership, Diversity, Health Education, Innovation, Digital Health, Portfolio Careers, Primary Care, Specialties and Clinical Entrepreneurship.
Who is it for? Open to all school/college students, university students, graduates, mature learners, parents, guardians, teachers, career advisers, health professionals and interested individuals.
Log on and hear from key individuals and organisations including:
- NHS England
- Health Education England
- General Medical Council
- Regulatory bodies
- Profession Councils and Associations
- Royal Colleges
- Healthcare Professionals and Students: Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary, Nursing & Midwifery, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Healthcare Scientists, Physician Associates, Allied Health Professionals, Digital roles and more.
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Health Career organisations
- Health Education organisations
Snapchat: @HealthCareersCo / @BecomingaDr
Are you an organisation wanting to present, sponsor or exhibit? E-mail Victoria@healthcareers.live to request a conference pack.
Are you a teacher, careers adviser or healthcare student /professional wanting to get involved and make a difference? E-mail Holly@healthcareers.live to get involved!