Business Admin Apprentices – Lincoln County Hospital
START YOUR ADMIN CAREER WITH US!
Our new talent schemes could kick start your future career.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated Administration Apprentices to join our Talent Programme at Lincoln County Hospital.
As a Administration Apprentice, you will embark on a comprehensive 15-month training programme working towards your Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship.
You will initially be allocated to a lead department where you will work alongside colleagues delivering day-to-day administrative support. Following an initial induction period, you will then be allocated to a department within the hospital in order to provide foundation-level administrative cover. Your placement will allow you to gain a broad range of knowledge, skills, and competencies to support your onward progression and development. Full training and support will be provided throughout.
Your duties will include:
• Accurately inputting confidential data using a variety of Trust IT systems in a timely way
• Preparing and scanning information onto the Trust IT systems
• Photocopying, distributing and filing documents as required
Interview and Start Dates:
• Interviews will be held on the 24th April 2023. Further details for interviews will be provided to successful applicants.
• The post is due to commence on 7th August 2023.
Click on the APPLY icon now for further information and to apply for the vacancy.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 31st MARCH.